• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This pig drank 18 beers, fought a cow and then passed out under a tree (G-A-F?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronito

http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/09/feral...and-then-passes-out-drunk-under-tree-3955542/

It seems that going out, getting drunk and then getting into a fight is no longer reserved for humans after a feral pig reportedly went on a violent, alcohol-fuelled bender.

The swine drank 18 beers on its bender in Port Hedland, Western Australia, according to ABC News.

The alcohol also made the pig hungry and was seen looking through rubbish bags for something to eat.

‘In the middle of the night these people camping opposite us heard a noise, so they got their torch out and shone it on the pig and there he was, scrunching away at their cans,’ said a camper who had witnessed the hog’s shenanigans.

If this wasn’t bad enough the animal then got into fisticuffs with a cow and came off worse in the exchange.

‘Then he went and raided all the rubbish bags,’ the camper added.

‘There were some other people camped right on the river and they saw him being chased around their vehicle by a cow.’

The last sighting of the pig was of it lying under a tree after seemingly becoming overwhelmed by the alcohol, with police actively looking to locate it.

Some pig.

People still use torches?
a.aaa-drunk-pig.jpg

If you're going to speak English, you should learn to speak it properly and drop that American crap. It's time you kids got your own language over there.

Torch=flashlight

I want to see a picture of this pig! Also: where does a pig get 18 beers?

Seriously kinda mindblown at this. I never knew.

Where's the :lol emoticon when I need it.

I feel old now though. No kid is going to get that reference.
tumblr_mig1e8Okmz1s51zjyo1_250.gif

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
If you're going to speak English, you should learn to speak it properly and drop that American crap. It's time you kids got your own language over there.

The Flashlight was invented in the States, so it is infact Brits who are wrong in this case ;)

zma1013

"The alcohol also made the pig hungry and was seen looking through rubbish bags for something to eat."

As if sober pigs don't do this already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom