• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thousands of Wild Buffalo Appear Out of Nowhere at Standing Rock (VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we can get a closeup look at these animals. Though yeah, they are incredibly dangerous. Still blows my mind to think millions roamed America at one time.

I was up close to some bison once. They are a giant, smelly mass of hair and incredibly impressive.

Population numbers are slowly going up but it would've been mind blowing to see the numbers they once had.

cress2000

2965e892a6ce211086bda66d69d44c53.png

These two subject lines combined into my head to form "Thousands of Wild Buffalo Appear Out of Nowhere after US regulator asks questions."

I hope I'm not becoming a SubredditSimulator.

Gravidee

What I expected:

EywaHasHeardYou.gif

What I got:

Would still be cool though if the herd's appearance had any positive effect on the outcome of the standoff. Maybe the pipeline construction would endanger the animals and people?

Fusebox

Banned
I'm more blown away by how many police were standing there, what a waste of resources and taxpayers dollars just so the cops can play corporate foot-soldiers. That's fucked.

Soul Beat

Yet the dudes from Oregon are free as a bird. Shameful.

This is definitely magnificent. Bison are amazing and awe inspiring. Especially up close.

Falxix

It's a shame that this is the only thing to garner any actual media attention about Standing Rock. I didn't see any coverage until this happened, but at least word's getting out somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom