• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tip of the Tongue Thread - For when you can't quite remember that one thing

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
I know I'm not alone in that sometimes I can't remember the name of that one game, movie, song, family member, body part, myself, etc.. So why not have a thread for it, where folks can drop in and out and get help?

I thought there was an existing thread for this, but I couldn't find it in my search.

----------------------------------------------

I'll go first; I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show I haven't seen but want to watch.

Clues that may or may not be accurate:

It's a British show from the mid-2010s where a group of people discover that time travel is possible or the apocalypse is coming and only they can stop it. From what I understand, it wasn't wildly popular, but it was often brought up when talking about the Netflix show "Dark". I want to say it had a one-word title, like "Idiocracy" or "Conspiracy" or something snappy like that. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Skyfox

unWe9SG.jpg
Sounds a bit like this

Lunarorbit

I know I'm not alone in that sometimes I can't remember the name of that one game, movie, song, family member, body part, myself, etc.. So why not have a thread for it, where folks can drop in and out and get help?

I thought there was an existing thread for this, but I couldn't find it in my search.

----------------------------------------------

I'll go first; I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show I haven't seen but want to watch.

Clues that may or may not be accurate:

It's a British show from the mid-2010s where a group of people discover that time travel is possible or the apocalypse is coming and only they can stop it. From what I understand, it wasn't wildly popular, but it was often brought up when talking about the Netflix show "Dark". I want to say it had a one-word title, like "Idiocracy" or "Conspiracy" or something snappy like that. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
That's definitely on Netflix. It's got the guy from will and grace in it. I'll consult the intwrnet; please hold... Travelers?

p13257209_b_v13_aa.jpg

Possibly this?

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
This one?

Skyfox

I found it: it's "Utopia"!

Me saying "time travel" probably threw people off. ChatGPT figured it out based on the OP, though:

hhZrEds.jpg
Chatgpt is the biz with this kind of crap. It helped me on a completely awful search and even though it failed, its encouraging spirit allowed me to emotionally relax enough to somehow remember tiny details which helped me eventually find what I was looking for (something horrifically obscure).

Top Bottom