• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Henderson: Respawn is working on a single-player Star Wars Game many people have been waiting for

Perrott

Gold Member
Tom Henderson is so dumb that chances are that he has no fucking clue what Star Wars fans want out of the property in terms of games.

What do actual Star Wars videogame fans want? An authentic Star Wars action/adventure game in the vein of Uncharted, as evidenced by the damage the 1313 and Ragtag cancelations inflicted onto the fanbase. Other than that? Probably an epic WRPG in the vein of KOTOR.

And only after that, they'd want a truly great FPS, which is what Respawn is working on now that they've wrapped up Jedi Survivor.

Kuranghi

Surely its not a Jedi Knight sequel/reboot because they already have the modern Jedi games going now.

I really want it to be that though, because MAN, Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast was amazing.

What do actual Star Wars videogame fans want?
Republic Commando 2, Rogue Squadron 3, Podracers 3, Shadows of the Empire 2, Kotor 3, Jedi Knight 4, Empire Strikes Back Snes part 2, Force Unleashed 3, 1313 uncancelled edition.

Those are what they will say.

nycnomad

Neo Member
Any chance this could be a new Rogue Squadron? Star Wars: Squadrons wasn't a megaton but that doesn't mean a more arcadey third person space shooter wouldn't succeed, think of a bigger budget Everspace with Star Wars aesthetics, I'd be keen. Given Respawn's skills at balancing vehicle and on foot combat in Titanfall a more Battlefront like game would also be in the cards.

Wooxsvan

star wars GIF

Del_X

Star Wars makes for fun video games but I am not a god damned boomer and am tired of this fucking franchise.

Didn't the actor for Cal Kestis, Cameron Monaghan, let it slip during an interview or somewhere on social media that Jedi 3 is in the works?

Last edited:
Top Bottom