• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Henderson: Warhorse Studios' Game Reveal on 18th April is Kingdom Come Deliverance 2

zapper

I believe that we will have previews tomorrow, several sites/content creators have already tried it in the past few days. maybe the release is not far away

Last edited:

Denton

And yet, KCD > Cyberpunk.

Money really can't buy talent and passion.
I love both about equally. KCD has more simulationist and detailed mechanics, but Cyberpunk is the most ambitious god damn Cyberpunk ever released. It was GOTY for Dan Vávra too btw (although he hated how the game started, it then changed his opinion).

Denton

Well IGN just spoiled that we are indeed looking at Kingdom Come Deliverance II, with planned release date for 2024.

Braag

yet, KCD > Cyberpunk.

Money really can't buy talent and passion.
Comparing apples and oranges. Both ambitious games yet in very different ways. As far as execution goes, CP exceeds KCD by miles, which I doubt anyone can argue that it isn't still quite janky today.
I love both games though, not trying to throw shade.

bbeach123

Really like the game's lighting system , not as good as rdr2 but still pretty god damn good , newer game actually need ray tracing lighting/AO to be comparable .

zapper

I saw the ign leak, I won't comment anything for now and I'm waiting for the official reveal. I hope we see something about the combat, in my opinion they can improve it when you are against more than one enemy (often). in the first I was forced to retreat for kilometers to avoid being surrounded and have them all within my view, probably the biggest flaw, good for immersion but it was too punishing.

Top Bottom