• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ToS vs. Sudeki...FIGHT!

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
233693x.jpg

<<<<<<VS>>>>>>>

235675x.jpg

Which will you be buying? (Samurai Warrriors Xbox and NCAA don't count, also releasing that day)

Or will you save cash and go for this 1 week later...

223988x.jpg

Mashing

I want both, but ToS is a must buy... if Sudeki get crap reviews, I'm steering clear... OTOH I know enough about ToS that even if it got 4's, I'd still want to play to pass judgement on it myself.

IgeL

I seriously doubt Sudeki's July 13 release date... But if it does get released then, I guess I'll have to import it. So +1 Sudeki.

Meier

Definitely getting ToS.. will pre-order for the snazzy artbook as well. I'll buy Sudeki after it inevitably sells fairly poorly and is 20-30 bucks in a few months.

Pimpbaa

+1 Sudeki

I don't play japanese developed RPGs.

Although if Sudeki is supposed to be a japanese styled rpg, I won't bother with that either.

Dead

well not really...yet
WarPig said:
Mongoloid pedophiles jerk off over Symphonia. Dave Halverson jerks off over Sudeki. Tough choice.

DFS.
.....glad im not as bitterly jaded as this guy right over here, or else i would probably end myself

IJoel

Both.

If I really had to choose, I'd pick Sudeki, but mainly because I have a high regard for Climax and Sudeki looks quite good.

urrgh. look at that Sudeki design. She looks like a 1 dollar whore.

Here's a couple more pics to demo that they really had to sex it up ... :throws up:

sudeki6.jpg

looking for designer so we don't look so crackwhorish

sudeki044.jpg

creature design -1 creative pose -1

sudeki-ss13.jpg

you could be on our team

FIRE THE ENTIRE TEAM ALREADY

Gattsu25

Banned
I think both games are going to turn out average, to be honest. Bah...trying to think of any reason I should be excited about either game and can't think of a single one.

Pimpbaa

Looking at pics of both games, I know I don't want either. Terrible art for both. Of course art has nothing to do with gameplay, but I don't think eithers gameplay will appeal to me.

Mrbob

Usually I stay away from judging 'art' of graphics, but Sudeki has a ton of problems. It looks horrid. Well, it looks sharp, but I can't stand the style.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
They both look like total ass graphically so.....I'll go with an alternative of some sort. My prediction is that Sudeki gets bad reviews and ToS keeps doing the same (above average). In either case I'll have to hear about how one was a failure for years and the other is an unrecognized piece of art when it's shockingly average. Douchebaggery ahead.

TOS actually has already received review scores.

Can't really call them but

EGM.. rough 8+

Famitsu Cube 34/40

So you'll be in good hands if you pick it up.

belgurdo

Banned
Musashi Wins! said:
In either case I'll have to hear about how one was a failure for years and the other is an unrecognized piece of art when it's shockingly average. Douchebaggery ahead.

That's what I'm afraid of too...I'll be picking Sudeki up no matter what unless it's a total bomb, but I really don't need to read the typical "It got 7.0 from one guy in EGM it suxxxxx" GAFer whining for two years.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Wait a tick...does this mean Dave Halverson is NOT himself a mongoloid pedophile??

Auron

Tales of Symphonia by a mile, as I love the art direction and enjoyed the previous versions. Sudeki looks bleh.

Prine

Banned
I'll wait and see what scores each games recieve. ToS was a must until i saw the EGM marks. If GS give it below 8 then i'll pass. Same goes for Sudeki

Top Bottom