• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump praises Duterte for an 'unbelievable job' on drug issue

Hale-XF11

So now I hope we all realize by now that Trump would like to literally kill millions of Americans through the drug war and through (lack of) healthcare.

Dynomutt

Can unbelievable be used with negative connotation? Like Trump is unbelievably ignorant and Duterte is an unbelievable murderer.

darkwing

welp, Duterte just recently fired someone who contradicted his claim about the number of supposed drug users in the Philippines

I think he wanted the number to be larger lol

Somnid

Trump's new budget proposal seems to take pointers. Kill people on social benefits and we'll solve the poor people problem.

Wait, this is the same guy who just straight up murders all suspected drug dealers/users? Holy fuck Trump can you just please not sound anymore like a dictator trapped in a democratic society? Fuck off.

Damaniel

Banned
So now I hope we all realize by now that Trump would like to literally kill millions of Americans through the drug war and through (lack of) healthcare.

He'd be killing off a giant chunk of West Virginia, a group​ of people he's already screwing over by not helping them become economically sound without having to rely on coal, and cutting money out of health care services that help to treat their drug addiction and coal mining related health problems.

They'd still vote for him again though, and gladly at that. As long as he's not a baby killing, God hating 'libtard', they'll pull that lever for him and his party of evil over and over again.

Ever since he became president I've heard him say nicer things about the leaders of North Korea, Philipines, and of course Russia, than I've heard him say about his ally and neighbor down south (Mexico).

Fucking asshole.

Nokterian

I am completely stunned and not surprised by this blatend idiot. From what i was reading a total of 7000 people have been killed of maybe,maybe not having or using 'drugs'.

Just disgusting..

Top Bottom