• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trying to find ZOE 2

M3Freak

Banned
Anyone know of any stores in the Greater Toronto Area that have ZOE 2 in stock? I've wanted this game since it came out, but didn't pick it up right away. About a year later the game became impossible to find, and I can't figure out why (as far as I know, it wasn't a big hit).

I'd appreciate any tips on where I might find this (I'm also considering Ebay, but never having used Ebay, I'm trying to avoid it).

Gribbix

Sorry, but you'll probably have to buy it used. I bought it used in near perfect condition from Gamestop for $17.99. I'd suggest searching their website and typing in your zipcode to see if any stores near you carry it. Konami's games tend to only be in print for a few months (even their popular games).

We got games in Shoppers World Brampton usually has 1-2 used copies in stock. But they retial for $50(!). Still, considering that it's hard to find it's worth it IMO.

M3Freak

Banned
Pedigree Chum said:
We got games in Shoppers World Brampton usually has 1-2 used copies in stock. But they retial for $50(!). Still, considering that it's hard to find it's worth it IMO.

Holy shit, man: $50?! That's insane.

Still, I visit that mall perhaps once every two years. I guess it's time to check it out again. Thanks for the heads up.

M3Freak said:
Holy shit, man: $50?! That's insane.

Still, I visit that mall perhaps once every two years. I guess it's time to check it out again. Thanks for the heads up.

I know, $50 is crazy. But after searching for it for a long time I just broke down and bought it :(

The game was worth it though, ZOE2 is the shit! :)

rs7k

Mmmm. I have ZOE2, and I live in Barrie. How much is it worth? I got it for $25 (box is well worn, disc has few scratches, but works fine on my 3 yr old PS2) at the Hock Shop, and it's been working perfectly, although I'm at this one part that's really pissing me off and I stopped playing. Maybe I could part with it.

Pedigree Chum said:
I know, $50 is crazy. But after searching for it for a long time I just broke down and bought it :(

The game was worth it though, ZOE2 is the shit! :)

I saw a copy used at my local game rental store. I think they were asking like $15 for it. I'd be wary of buying used from a rental store, but I was surprised to even see the game at all.

Top Bottom