• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big One

Banned
One takeaway we can get from this season is Kyle Maclachlan is way more than just a character actor. He's essentially done three different characters all at once. Mr. C, Dougie, and Cooper feel like three distinct characters with their own personalities and quirks to them. He honestly deserves a lot of praise for his work here.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
DOUGIE DAY NO MORE :(

SAY IT ISN'T SO.

One takeaway we can get from this season is Kyle Maclachlan is way more than just a character actor. He's essentially done three different characters all at once. Mr. C, Dougie, and Cooper feel like three distinct characters with their own personalities and quirks to them. He honestly deserves a lot of praise for his work here.

It has come to a point that I forget that Kyle plays all three different characters. Just the general demeanor of each is very distinguished.

Kyle is great.

Kalor

The moments where you see Cooper in Dougies eyes really go a long way on showing how good Kyles performance had been this season. At this point I don't even think about the fact that it's the same actor as it works so well. I'd be curious to see a scene with both Bad Coop and Cooper just to see if I think the same.

I haven't watched in two weeks
Just caught up
Holy shit hfvkktgnlufvbn
Fucking one punch man is in twin peaks 😎

Dougie hype soon

Ed got Nadine, Super Nadine and Norma
Ed wins

Corpsepyre

Banned
I think it was Lynch's intention to torture us. He knew we would get used to Dougie, this broken shell of a man, and then when he's gone, we'd miss him and complain.

Kalor

I just realised we haven't gotten Julee Cruise back yet. They must be saving her for sometime in these final three episodes.

I've grown to love Dougie
At first I was like "the fuck, I want Cooper back" but each week
Each week he's grown on me, let Dougie stay

But if Coop the god comes back I'll still be happy

:p

Big One

Banned
The moments where you see Cooper in Dougies eyes really go a long way on showing how good Kyles performance had been this season. At this point I don't even think about the fact that it's the same actor as it works so well. I'd be curious to see a scene with both Bad Coop and Cooper just to see if I think the same.
I actually didn't even notice that the normal Dougie was Kyle at first, though it was probably the fat makeup that hid it, lol. They really did a good job distinguishing Kyle's characters this season.

EdmondD

Who the fuck watches Ray Donovan

Literally no shit, I was just thinking that. I did a Twitter search out of curiosity and unlike other TV shows... there's like no activity during a new episode.
lmao. That's the joke. I'm fascinated by how little people care about this show. I'm done with the Donovan jokes though probably change my avatar back later today. Anyway shows about to start let's enjoy.

Mr. Doop

Ok but seriously, what even is Ray Donovan? It's been on for five seasons and all I know about it is that it's the show that's on after Twin Peaks.

PR_rambo

Banned
14fc0cff3f87c762b1dd54def4c457ec.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom