• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Demonetized Amouranth (Likely Due to Hot Tub Streams)

nush

A lot of the guys just want attention because they don't get it in real life. Don't even need the hot tub streams to prove this, look at literally ANY streamer and watch his chat. It's pretty cringe. Lonely beta males and incels searching for acceptance by simping anyone who will acknowledge them.

Which creates a negative feedback loop with how they interact with women in real life and keeping them on the simp train forever. They keep themselves from growing and learning because ethot acknowledges them* and selling them the delusion that it's not thier problem but the real women they meet in their lives.

*Their superchat.

*Nightwing

Pretty much, this one of her mods is a Classic;

HjtzE1K.png

That parting shot "have fun being a liar bitchface."

hahaha!
Simp desired translation:
lJIE9jg.jpg

Simp translated to reality:
Sbnmfem.gif

raduque

And why do people feel the need to see that when there are sites with fully naked women lol so i don't understand the point of watching that and than giving them money wtf
There's a shit ton of men who get off on giving women money, and with the rise of the internet, its gotten even worse. Not only that, but the girls say "thanks (donor name)" in a cutesy voice or w/e, so those same pathetic men feel like they got some attention. Some of them take it to extremes, and freak out when they find out the thot in question has a bf or something... they act like they were the one dating the girl.

If it wasn't so pitiful, it'd be hilarious.

Ionian

I thought she was already banned because her mimsy fell out on stream a while back?
Yeah she was, has been a few times for 'accidentally' flashing the camera. It's nearly like she might do it on purpose when she wants publicity/a few days off streaming.

Ionian

look at all this fake drama though. That dude, his whole channel is just him being faux outraged at faux drama.

Oh that dude is a massive twat, don't know how he got so famous.

He was on another streamers stream and was eating his chicken tendies in the attic he streams in, in his fathers house.

I made a comment he eats 'like a fucking pig' while he was slurping away on them and making revolting noises whilst chewing and speaking with his mouth open, was revolting shit.

Streamer was reading out comments and went beetroot red after she read mine out and then went quiet for a minute. I busted up laughing. Serves them both right though, bloody animals.

Last edited:
Top Bottom