• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Toronto is joining the development of the remake of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Can't wait. One of the only remakes I'm actually excited for. Prince of Persia means day 1 purchase for me, no questions.

Same with Splinter Cell. Somehow I have faith and interest in both of these.

Just don't make them always online or some other bullshit like that ...

Last edited:

Spyxos

Gold Member
This Is Fine GIF

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Good Lord. Clearly they're doing what they can to make it a thing, but what a shitshow this development has been.
It's actually pretty simple, Ubi launched the production of the remake with an unexperienced studio from Ubi India. Then they showed the trailer with the reception we all know now.
Then, for once, Ubi took the right decision by taking the game away from Ubi India to give it to Ubi Montreal, which scrapped pretty much everything and started from scratch.

And I'd rather see this in the hope of a better game than just rushing it for whatever reason.
Please be good

Dazraell

Gold Member
Bullshit

Don't get me hyped like this

Ubisoft Toronto changed their profile header on their social media to Splinter Cell three lenses symbol the same day Ubisoft announced their Ubisoft Forward showcase. It doesn't need to mean it will be 100% on it, but I feel they wouldn't tease it like that if they wouldn't have anything planned tied to it

Last edited:
Top Bottom