• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 144: Lightweight Title - Edgar vs. Bendo - 2.25 - Dancing On The Corpse's Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick nacc

Banned
I have no idea who's going to win this. My gut tells me both will win. You decide how that happens. Double ko

Also, what's the betting odds for this I'm curious.

Jesus Christ, you guys just trash a career and throw a guy under the bus pretty damn quickly. Page has had some moments, cmon now.
I love Rampage. LOVE. But he made it a long way on talent. He trained half assed for most of his career (how is this even disputable at this point?) and and *still* took down some great competition. But if he dedicated himself he probably would have been the best 205'er ever. Underachieving isn't the same as shitty.

Purexed

Banned
I love Rampage. LOVE. But he made it a long way on talent. He trained half assed for most of his career and and *still* took down some great competition. But if he dedicated himself he probably would have been the best 205'er ever.

When you say all time underachiever hall of fame...just no. it's not even worth having the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom