• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 144: Lightweight Title - Edgar vs. Bendo - 2.25 - Dancing On The Corpse's Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. If that guy with the English flag avatar wins, we all lose.

What chyall drankin' tonight?
i was going to be drinkijg Suntory Hibiki whiskey at home watching the PPV but now i just found out ill be at buffalo wild wings celebrating a friend's birthday so most likely a steady flow of jack n coke

also, vita's autocorrect is shit

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
You're right. If that guy with the English flag avatar wins, we all lose.

What chyall drankin' tonight?

Water. I'm on call, so I can't even go watch it with my friends, I gotta sit at home and watch fights while morons phone me about their stupid computer problems.

TheNatural

My Member!
i was going to be drinkijg Suntory Hibiki whiskey at home watching the PPV but now i just found out ill be at buffalo wild wings celebrating a friend's birthday so most likely a steady flow of jack n coke

also, vita's autocorrect is shit

You got a Vita? Was wondering if first row actually ran on there.

Heel

Water. I'm on call, so I can't even go watch it with my friends, I gotta sit at home and watch fights while morons phone me about their stupid computer problems.

How about trying to troubleshoot drunk? Just tell them to reset their modem and restart their computer. Problem solved!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
How about trying to troubleshoot drunk? Just tell them to reset their modem and restart their computer. Problem solved!
Before that though he needs to ask them if their computer is plugged in and their monitors are on.

Just bought the card. Going to order some Pizza and just chill with my pops and son. No drinking tonight because my kid is here. My ex and her BF will probably come over to watch...

Yeah I know weird.

bone_and_sinew

Prelims I'll watch at home and I almost never drink alone so nothing during then.
Main card I'll watch at a friend's house so whatever beer/liquor he's got and whatever beer I bring when I haul ass to the supermarket or liquor store at the very last moment.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
busting out the (new) cans

snpa2.jpg

i'll start as soon as i see buffer during the face book prelims and wont stop till i rage at halo long after the card has ended :)

bone_and_sinew

If only Chase Budinger had a hot streak like Tebow and Lin. He'd be the next obnoxious media sensation that would be constantly shoved down my throat and perform horrifically when tested against a championship contender.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
All Star Saturday Night is almost always a disappointment but I'll still probably watch it instead of the prelims.

If only Chase Budinger had a hot streak. He'd be the next obnoxious media sensation that would be shoved down my throat and perform horrifically when tested against a championship contender.
except no outrage when we see the chink in HIS armor

also, all you heathens who aren't watching the prelims are going to miss out on KID Yamamoto's dramatic return to glory, I'm SURE OF IT
this time

dream

The skills challenge is gonna rock. It's basically every point guard that matters other than CP3 and Steven Nash.

Pro Tip: Do not boost Riki Fukuda.

lol Steve CantFightWell is fucking horrible, the worst fighter by far to ever hold WEC gold.

I've boosted Fukuda.

edit: changed my pick upon learning of Heel's info

I modified my picks a bit post-weigh ins:

99087.png

Heel

Reverse psychology? Whatevs, just boosted Fukuda.

Also, it just dawned on me how long this upcoming UFC PPV drought is. April 21st? Ouch.

My boosts are a trade secret, but I'm definitely not boosting Fukuda. He's coming off a serious car wreck injury, and Cantwell is better than his 0-4 skid. This fight is going to be a grind that can go either way. Risky boost despite the odds. Not trolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom