• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 213 OT - Nunes vs Shevchenko. The Lioness, the Uber, and the The Soldier of God

Fox318

4G_pY5.jpeg

Props to Olenik, but his style of fighting on the feet was tailor made for Browne to run through. If he can't beat this guy, I'm not sure why he's in the UFC anymore.

iddqd

Is DC/Jones the Co-main? Because I remember Dana being VERY ADAMANT about the fact that Jones will never be the Main event of a card.

Also I just saw that Travis Browne is fighting Oleksiy Oliynyk who holds the record for most Ezekiel choke wins in MMA. THAT would be an amazing way for Browne to go out and over to Bellator.

I see the future but its not specific to WHAT CHOKE it is

Fox318

I bet the resellers refunded their tickets.

It's funny I thought about making a trip out when it was the GSP event but I was worried about how much everything would cost.

VoxPop

Great scrap. Loving the aggression from both sides. Font has shown some great striking his past few fights.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
You know what I can't believe? That after all those years the Monster energy drink logo hasn't been changed. It is utterly ugly.

Top Bottom