• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler

New Lightweight Champ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carton

OMG! What a turn around. Chandler, you poor bastard — he will regret not letting Oliveira back up when he had him hurt in the first round.

mekes

I no longer believe. This Tony fight was tougher than the last 2. There are 2 things that have made me legitimately sad over the years wstching UFC. GSP announcing his retirement and Anderson Silva breaking his leg. I see this as the end for Ferguson, and it’s number 3 on that list for me.

Its so strange. He looks so lost on his feet now. Almost ineffective as a striker at this level. Still has the ground game and is far too tough for his own good. I’m sure he would fight until he is 45, but he needs to have a good long think about what is next imo. Sad times...

Main event was wild. Charles seems like a great guy. And so does Dariush in all honesty.

INC

Glad the chad got KO

Tony's done, shame, but overall not bothered, at his core Tony seemed like a cunt anyway, back in ufo tv show he debut in, he was a massive cunt

Last edited:
I no longer believe. This Tony fight was tougher than the last 2. There are 2 things that have made me legitimately sad over the years wstching UFC. GSP announcing his retirement and Anderson Silva breaking his leg. I see this as the end for Ferguson, and it’s number 3 on that list for me.

Its so strange. He looks so lost on his feet now. Almost ineffective as a striker at this level. Still has the ground game and is far too tough for his own good. I’m sure he would fight until he is 45, but he needs to have a good long think about what is next imo. Sad times...

Main event was wild. Charles seems like a great guy. And so does Dariush in all honesty.
Hope Tony doesn't do it like Cerrone or Diaz. Take a little break & join a gym that can help with his weaknesses. Age is an issue as well as the wear & tear. Sad he lost his chance at a belt but if he does a Gaethje then you never know. Lightweight is very competitive & any of the top 5 can be champ.

Oliveira did very well & so did Chandler. Charles needs to reset better & use his range. Calm start to round 2 was great & he seized without leaving himself open.

Dariush is a contender, very calm on the ground & works hard. Top 5 next or titleshot?

I had Chooka losing, outstruck in first & 2nd with over 2 mins control time = 29-28, 29-28 & 30-27...

Barboza was great, will be a fun follow. A decent event, could've been much better.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Can’t wait for Derrick Lewis, Francis match up.
Ufc 229 Sport GIF by UFC

Top Bottom