• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4, oh dear!

martino

has 4 less of enigmas/action set pieces ?
or maybe it's just too much climb, find yellow box, help/be helped to climb, walk , climb etc (empty large corridor in car or boat not helping too) ...
but the overall feeling for me is there is less of the good for the time spend in it.

Last edited:

llien

I liked playing it, the visuals in particular, Drake is quite likable too.
Even just moving around, seeing protagonist interact with the world and others.

If you hate it so much, you are simply not into that genre imo.

Andodalf

Banned
I like the story, and it's pretty, but I enjoyed 2 and 3 more. Sill a good game, solid 8/8.5 overall. I played all of them for the first time on PS5 a couple months ago.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
It's Sony's breath of the wild.

Its overrated, worse than other games in the franchise and simply not fun to play.

The Lost Legacy on the other hand is an absolute joy to play.

FritzJ92

Completely agree. The game stands on its story telling, animations and graphics. It’s a terrible game that I had to force myself to finish.

Kokoloko85

I thought it was better than 1 and 3. Better combat, more freedom. Great acting and exciting scenes. Better put together than Uncharted 3.

Cant really think of many 3rd person games that do better action scene to scene than any of the last 3 uncharted games.

People saying outdated mechanics and gameplay forget when has there been new gameplay mechanics these last 1 and a half decades.

Rpgs, 1st person shooters etc. They havent have new mechanics in years...

Top Bottom