• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire: The Masquerade Justice VR - Official Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Dive into the dark side of the city of Venice in this trailer for Vampire: The Masquerade - Justice, an upcoming new adventure RPG set in the World of Darkness. Take advantage of superhuman abilities to help you take down targets, drinking the blood of both mortals and other vampires. Explore a dark and mysterious Venice to improve your abilities and become the ultimate arbiter of justice. Vampire: The Masquerade - Justice is coming to Meta Quest 2 & 3 in late 2023.

ebevan91

Nice. We keep getting these trailers to coincide with the quest3 announcement and keep thinking they're skipping psvr2 lol.

Anyway, vr games are getting better and better.

Walmart started selling the PSVR2 and I'm so tempted to go pick one up after work one day.

Last edited:

Minsc

Gold Member
It would be.
As long as it's comfortable and the fit and tracking are compatible with your head/room, then there's really no shortage of games for a first owner - I made the same jump myself, and just finished RE8 VR which was pretty much unmatched in gaming. It's like the first time you played FFVII on PS1 in the 90s, but better (in most ways). Getting it and being able to return it if you're totally not feeling is a nice option. You just need to hit up the VR thread and get a little advice on getting your VR legs etc.

Last edited:

Crayon

It would be.

Okay my number one advice for prospective vr owners is to think about how much you can use it and if you are okay with fairly infrequent use. Like for me, vr is only 5% of my gaming, but it's still essential because there is no substitute. Not even close. One of the main limiting factors is not being able to play when I get home from work, for example. I'm useless and often don't even wantt to play a regular game. Thankfully, quality and quantity of available games is good now where that used to be a major limiting factor. On the plus side, you can play it while someone watches tv on another input so for some that actually gives more chances to play... If it's not a huge financial stretch, totally worth it. If it is, maybe hold off.

tmlDan

Nice. We keep getting these trailers to coincide with the quest3 announcement and keep thinking they're skipping psvr2 lol.

Anyway, vr games are getting better and better.
Woulda been nice if they did it at the, ya know, showcase lol

Top Bottom