• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Viewtiful Joe ~Battle Carnival~ TV Commerical

Viewtiful Joe and Alastor make perfect rivals...I love it. They remind me a lot of Spider-Man and Venom. There should definitely be a whole separate Alastor campaign or something in Viewtiful Joe 3 if one gets made.

M3wThr33

Banned
Is this the PS2/GC/PSP one? If so I want to show it to my roommate. He doesn't want to buy VJ1 for cheap because he wanst to get this for his PSP and he doesn't have a lot of money to spend.
(He's desperate for PSP games right now.)

ToyMachine228 said:
Viewtiful Joe and Alastor make perfect rivals...I love it. They remind me a lot of Spider-Man and Venom. There should definitely be a whole separate Alastor campaign or something in Viewtiful Joe 3 if one gets made.

I wouldn't want that. Alastor isn't even an original character in the Viewtiful Joe universe. I would rather want/and hope that they can at least make Joe's rival to an orginally created character in the VJ setting. Not have it be a weapon of another game franchise.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
No its not

Does anyone else find it weird that this game is GC/PSP only and DS gets its own new VJ sequel?

ToyMachine228 said:
He is an original character to the VJ universe, he's just inspired by the sword in Devil May Cry.

If you've played Dante's story in Viewtiful Joe, you would know that Alastor in Viewtiful Joe IS the Alastor from DMC.

Like....like...OH MY GOD DUDE!11!,. that's soooo obviouuus. =p

Top Bottom