• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vivendi Universal sign deal over Bourne Identity author

VU Games has struck an exclusive worldwide deal to publish games based on the works of international best-selling author Robert Ludlam.

Ludlam’s thrillers have sold over 290 million copies worldwide, and have also spawned box office hits like The Bourne Identity and The Bourne Supremacy.

“We are thrilled to have the opportunity to launch a new line of games inspired by some of the most exciting spy-action franchises ever created,” said CEO of VU Games Bruce Hack (pictured).

“VU Games intends aggressively to establish Ludlum as a top tier games brand with high-quality franchises poised to go head-to-head with other major spy-action games in the industry.”

MCVUK.com

They better be good VU!
I want Jason Bourne in a videogame form capable of standing up to Bond, Fisher and Snake. Whens the Bourne Ultimatum gonna be done btw?

Please, no Robert Lundlum's Jason Bourne shit plz.

I still think they should drop Tom Clancy out of the Splinter Cell titles... he hardly has anything to do with the game except one of his lackey's takes a look at the scenario.

The basic Jason Bourne story could translate well to a game trilogy. I wouldn't mind seeing more developers use novel and other existing material for the basis of games.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
oh yeah...took me a while to make sure he was dead, forgot which publisher it was in that time.

Top Bottom