• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe - The Story So Far Official Trailer

Kagey K

Banned
This game needs to be called wiki the game.

I tried to make a serious play through it last year and it's near impossible to understand everything going on without one .

Last edited:
Couldn't play it for more than 5min.
i've tried to get into it a couple times. So maybe 3 hrs? Because i luv looters shooters. And ppl would chime in sometimes and say it was better than Destiny.

what they dont mention is the A.I is PS1 level brain dead. and its not much of a looter. Or a shooter.

its a melee, crafting, farming mats and ai bots game. Only fun i had was playing on Switch. Because of Gyro controls

Tams

I never really got the story.

And while I have played perhaps two hundred hours, it was very grindy and samey. The art style not didn't grow on me, I grew to dislike it even. Everything is so dark, and everything but the Tenno are so fucking ugly. So much, I say that despite the wonderful movement and fight mechanics (simultaneous X-input and mouse), that the largely ugly and depressing art style is what ultimately made me quit.

Last edited:

Kadve

Same, i like the concept but combat at least at the beginning is so fucking unimpactful...melee was fucking terrible.
For me it was the controls that did it. No matter how much i tried i couldn't find a control scheme that worked for me no matter if i used a controller or a keyboard.

Wildebeest

Telling people why they should care about "the new war" without telling them what the old war was.

I'd say, early on in Warframe, if you want a weapon that feels like it is really letting you paste the mobs, then the bow is a decent choice. Later on, you get like a billion loadout choices, and get Warframes that murder everything on a level with just abilities. If you want to just destroy all the early game content with a really easy to play Warframe then buy Mesa from their store.

Holammer

I kinda like the game, but after 4.5k hours of it I decided I wanted to play real games and not another hamster wheel like WoW.
Did it all, even got some real swanky fashion frames.

C1A78C138C898E664AC6B93161CC17BC706B09FC

VN1X

Banned
600+ hours played but stopped because the Lich System fucked me over. I still haven't gotten rid of the first one I accidentally activated. I mean I finally did after like a year or something but then instead of getting rid of it I now need to build a Railjack or some shit and I'm like... nope.

I love Warframe but DE seriously can fuck over with this carrot on a stick bs lol.

Wildebeest

600+ hours played but stopped because the Lich System fucked me over. I still haven't gotten rid of the first one I accidentally activated. I mean I finally did after like a year or something but then instead of getting rid of it I now need to build a Railjack or some shit and I'm like... nope.

I love Warframe but DE seriously can fuck over with this carrot on a stick bs lol.
Railjack was a bad update. Basically only playable if you had a premade party on voice comms, and then it was buggy and not that much fun. Reworked a lot since launch, but not a great experience still, I think. Sort of sucks if you need a Railjack to play new war content. They keep on talking about how space combat was part of the core vision for their game, but if people just want to play infantry then let them IMO. The stompy mechs they added were much more fun.

Top Bottom