• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus II Announced

Draugoth

Gold Member

Two factions, two campaigns, one epic conflict. Coming to Windows PC, PlayStation®5 & Xbox Series X|S.

After millennia of slumber, Vargard Nefershah mobilises her dynasty’s legions to annihilate the Adeptus Mechanicus interlopers who unknowingly settled upon her world. Across the galaxy, Magos Dominus Faustinius is summoned to bring his hard-won expertise to bear and ensure the Necrons do not succeed. The conflict soon becomes a crucible of unanticipated significance, drawing to it external actors stranger and more deadly still.

Last edited:

Zathalus

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Machine. Your kind cling to your flesh, as though it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call the temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the Machine is immortal… Even in death I serve the Omnissiah.

One of my regretable purchases on Steam. Other than "its warhammer" and "cool looking technodudes" the gameplay was kind of shit. No idea why it has such praise. Maybe I should give it another chance?

One of my regretable purchases on Steam. Other than "its warhammer" and "cool looking technodudes" the gameplay was kind of shit. No idea why it has such praise. Maybe I should give it another chance?

I bounced off it pretty hard myself, I picked it up cheap when I was looking for an Xcom fix. It is pretty well regarded (for a 40k title anyways), I should give it another go.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Liked what little I had the chance to play of the first one. Should get back to it, XCOM without the % for accuracy sounds awesome.

Trailer looks great. Great voice acting and cool music, wasn't expecting less.

FunkMiller

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Machine. Your kind cling to your flesh, as though it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call the temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the Machine is immortal… Even in death I serve the Omnissiah.

Calm down there, Cog Boy. I'm sure we can find you a toaster to fuck.

Last edited:
Top Bottom