• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - On PS Plus Extra, 60 fps on PS5, co-op first-person melee Left 4 Dead

LegendOfKage

Gold Member
I was looking for a new co-op game the other day, and what a great time to get into this. It's pretty much fantasy Left 4 Dead with a melee focus. It's a PS4 game, but it runs at 60 fps on PS5. Loads of enemies, fun ragdoll physics, and lots of action. If you don't like grinding in games like this, it's also a good time to start, because they're running 3x XP for the game's fifth anniversary, until March 19th.

Skifi28

Gold Member
Didn't realise it was patched for PS5. Now I have to try it, I always wanted to get into these games but never really had the chance.

LegendOfKage

Gold Member
Before i look at this game, can it even be played solo? Don't play MP etc games... Thanks! :)
Not exactly. You either play online, or bots take the place of the other players. The bots aren't bad, and you can definitely complete missions with them, but the game is best with other players.

Top Bottom