• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs Legion is a Ubisoft Game and you know what that means

I really can't stomach Ubisoft games. I believe there is a soul in there, but it is floating around, lost, never to be seen.
Hahaha.
Yeah I just can’t get into most Ubisoft titles. I signed up for uPlay+ just to try it out and figured I can try Valhalla as well but really didn’t care for it. It’s also confusing graphics wise as one minute it looks amazing and the next it looks early current gen even on PC with RT.

I liked Odyssey for the 10-15 hours I played but that’s the only Ubisoft game besides Far Cry 4 I’ve enjoyed since AC2.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
A little bit more fun:

The saves keep getting corrupted for some players and the source of corruption of saves have been found by a player after 2 days (while a patch should not see the light for several days).
Also the Legion system is a little bit... broken

j2hjwjhfeaw51.png

Last edited:

MetalRain

So being Ubisoft game it has good looking gameworld, but fumbles all the way trying to use that for anything. Also paid cosmetics.

TrainedRage

Banned
Fuck me. I have bought all three Watchdog games and haven’t real liked any of them. They honestly feel like AA games. They can look pretty but that’s it. Cool looks and a pretty map.

Never again. I’m done with this series if it continues.

Top Bottom