• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We need to name my new kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sopel

So every time he rips up the couch, pisses on the rug, or knocks his food dish over, you can yell, "ARRRRRGH, SOPEL!!!!"

tenchir

Evil.jpg

DJ_Tet

Banned
your kitten is precious.

My cats are named Gitten and Baby Gitten.

G=K in our language, with a few other subs. I wouldn't suggest these names for your kitten, but it's worked in our life.

Flynn

I had a cat named Gamera.

Pretty much any Japanese monster makes a good cat name.

Rodan
Gigan
Hedorah
Megalon
Mogera
Minya
Mothra

heck even Jet Jaguar has a nice ring to it.

El Papa

Flynn said:
I had a cat named Gamera.

Pretty much any Japanese monster makes a good cat name.

Rodan
Gigan
Hedorah
Megalon
Mogera
Minya
Mothra

heck even Jet Jaguar has a nice ring to it.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, you mentioning Jet Jaguar reminded me that the MST 3000 with Godzilla Vs. Megalon was freaking epic, made me almost puke.

My choices are....

Kitty fantastico.... just a lot of fun to say
Tyrone... no real reason... I just like saying it
Tim the enchanter.... bleedin crazy Scot....
Stitch or Experiment 926 you choose.

When we were discussing your cat in irc a couple of days ago, i said he looked like he was saying "You are fucking dead" to whoever is touching him.

So Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Saddam, Stewie

All appropriate

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I'm going to get a kitten and call it Illyria. But Illy for short. Feel free to steal my idea, but unless you like Angel, I doubt it'll appeal.

SFA_AOK

Haha, thats cool Mama.

Seeing as my friend's cat named Ralph (after the Wiggum of the same name) ran away, you can use that.

Wait, is your cat the one posted here? If not, and it's an orange/yellow tabby, name it Catalack. I've always wanted to name a cat that.

[edit] Nevermind that, it seems obvious now that you have a black and white cat. Still, if I get a cat, it's getting that name.

I have always preferred cats to be named after philosophers or characters in JRR Tolkien novels.

Therefore, the name of the cat is either Nietzsche (then the cat can be the ubercat) or Pippin (who can have a questionable relationship with a cat of the same gender named Merry).

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Doth Togo said:
Name the cat "Ownage!"

.....Ownage!......

I vote for Cleopatra Jones...and if it is too long... you can shorten it to CJ

Li'l Denver Pastrami

Tad Chocolate

Ichi the Kitty

Space Cadet Kitty

I've basically just reused all my suggestions for when Adult Swim found a kitty and were looking for names.

akascream

Banned
You can't name a kitty without pictures. In fact, you can't have a kitty thread PERIOD without pictures. I feel cheated! :(

NotMSRP

Choose a foreign sounding name. It just sounds cooler plus people will go WTF kind of name is that. Ordinary English names aren't as cool and won't have the same effect on people.

=W=

Plus Milo was the name of the cat from "Milo & Otis"

So if someone asks you what its name is and you say, "Milo" they will say, "Oh, just like that movie!" and they will think you're lame and unoriginal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom