• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weird yet cool Things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ourumov

I am a Computer Engineering Student but there is a normative that makes us to study subjects from other carreers. That's the reason why this year I have been taking many Cinema subjects and Economical ones and this term I used to go to the Humanities building to take Science History Classes.

What a surprise I had when this morning I arrived and nobody seemed to be at the entrance. It felt very Silent Hill-ish...However this feeling lasted only a moment since then a man with a water-gun appeared...and I exclaimed to myself: WTF ???
Then I felt the floor was wet and I realized all the dependences were full of water...When I reached the main dependences I finally understood. There was a shitload of people armed with tons of water-guns, water-packs, water-globes, water buckets...WELL, any kind of items that allow you to bring water...and they were just making a water-war.
There were two teams, red and blue and they seemed to fight ones against the others.
I had heard about this kind of activity in that building but I just thought it was a legend and that there was no fucking way that could happen in a University...I was wrong.
Anyways I managed to reach my class and lesson started...Only 5 minutes had passed when the door suddenly opened and aguy with a waterpack appeared and fired some water inside the class...
The teacher got very angry and he asked somebody to close the door...Since most of the people were afraid of being attacked, I had to close the door.
The Most surprising thing came when 5 minutes later, the door opened again, and somebody launched 4 water-globes inside that exploded and caused tons of victims...not only human but also material: a lot of notes ended wet.
This made the teacher very angry and he went out running, searching for who was the responsable of it...he didn't find it.
5 minutes later he finally capitulated...The Emergency door of the class opened and it seemed like if somebody wanted to attack us again...
He said that it was impossible to teach with all this context, and the class was concluded so I went home.

It's a pity there was no white-team...I would have liked to see the girls in that team with their wet shirts...

ourumov

That's what I thought....In my building that would never happen...And if it did it would mean a direct expulsion for all the involved people.

if someone destroyed my notes I would kill them. Seriously they would have to pull me from their corpse.

Ranks up there with someone destroying something you've created, just a tad behind though.

ourumov

Nobody seemed to get angry for this (it was mostly girls the ones who got owned when the water globes exploded) but I can assure that if they touched my notes I would have left the classroom to look for them...Well, I think that deppending on who throw me water I would act in a different way.
If it was a girl I would just smile and laugh...
But if it is a 23 year old guy, who walks with a Super Mario Sunshine water-pack on his back then I think my reaction would have been different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom