• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What anime are these gifs from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makura

HowLikeLife.gif

wavinggirl.gif

They look similar, I assume they're both from the same anime.

tenchir

Like Ferrio said, it's just goofball like comedy. I am not talking about silly/rediculous comedy. It's an anime about a group of girls as they go through high school.

Once you watch the anime, you will understand why this girl out of like 6 main girls is the most popular.

Ferrio

Banned
tenchir said:
Like Ferrio said, it's just goofball like comedy. I am not talking about silly/rediculous comedy. It's an anime about a group of girls as they go through high school.

Once you watch the anime, you will understand why this girl out of like 6 main girls is the most popular.

It's all about Yomi.

Jim Bowie

I'm going with Osaka!

Yomi is bland... second choice is Sakaki.

Third is Chiyo! Where's all the Chiyo fans, man?

As for hentai elements... what about the damned insane teacher?

AZUOPEN_098.jpg

tenchir

Yotsuba is definitely a combination of Osaka, Chiyo, and Tomo.

45% Osaka - Weirdness
25% Chiyo - In looks
30% Tomo - Hyperactive + Impulsiveness

Osaka is just weird and slow witted, hah the hickups.
Tomo is pretty funny and hyperactive.
Sasaki is sorta funny with how they use her looks presumed personality against her.
Yomi is the serious one i think..
Yukari is a strange teacher.
Hrm what did kagura do again? (i forgot)

mint

Banned
Jim Bowie said:
I'm going with Osaka!

Yomi is bland... second choice is Sakaki.

Third is Chiyo! Where's all the Chiyo fans, man?

As for hentai elements... what about the damned insane teacher?

AZUOPEN_098.jpg
The guy who did Yamazaki did the voice for that teacher right?

pilonv1

So many things in this show make no sense. And there should be more Kaorin & Chihiro love, since they're largely forgotten. I think Chihiro only has 2-3 lines in the whole series actually.

Kimura's wife is another great character

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Tsukurimashou!
Tsukurimashou!
Sate, sate, nani ga dekiru kana?
HAI DEKIMASHITA!

tenchir

Osaka is just weird and slow witted, hah the hickups.

Osaka is weird, but she's definitely not slow witted. She seem slow witted because of two things. 1) She has a lazy personality, she is always sleeping in classes. 2) She personified the term "Thinking outside the box."

So many things in this show make no sense.

You have to read the booklet that came with the DVD to make sense of things. They didn't overlay any culture explanations in the DVD that the fansubs had.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Don't watch the dubs by the way. They are a crime.

RevenantKioku

tenchir said:
Yeah, I didn't like how they did Chiyo and Osaka's voice.

That and stuff like the tongue twister translations.
basu gasu bakuhatsu!

pilonv1

tenchir said:
You have to read the booklet that came with the DVD to make sense of things. They didn't overlay any culture explanations in the DVD that the fansubs had.

I've seen the fansubs and I read the booklet. I just meant that there's so much crazy shit going on sometimes you need to give your mind a rest :)

Takuan

Osaka's my favorite character, Yomi's my least favorite. The rest are good, they complement each other really well. Oh, the lazy female teacher is really funny, too.

I just read a chapter of that Yotsuba manga, it's just what you'd expect from this guy. I love it already. Here's a sample:

1.jpg
2.jpg

Asbel

Saw the first dvd and think it has potential to be really funny but sometimes the stupidity just gives me a headache. What would you guys say are the funniest episodes in the series?

Takuan

More Yotsuba...

3.jpg
4.jpg

I know it's stupid, but the response and expression on the girl's face in the last panel is hilarious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom