• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are some worthwhile low/no profile games that have end-of-gen release dates?

Speevy

Banned
In other words, which games scheduled for release in 2006-beyond for current generation systems are worth looking at? I'm trying to make a list of PS2 games that aren't out yet so I can add that to my already massive list. Anything particularly interesting that you don't think many people are aware of?

Tarazet

Being PS2 oriented for a second: I think most people are aware of Grandia III. Phantasy Star Universe might be a major surprise... and for survival-horror buffs there's Call of Cthulhu.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Beatmania is all I can think of

The new Onimusha game too, but I'm not sure if that'll be any good

sangreal

PS2 only? Most of the low-profile games, like Shadow of the Colossus, aren't very low-profile around these parts.

For xbox there is blazing angels and KUF:Heroes

Speevy

Banned
It can be Gamecube and Xbox too, but I presumed (correctly) that the PS2 would have the most little gems scattered throughout 2006 and beyond.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
There's also Tales of Legendia too, not sure if you'd consider that low profile

Don't forget Rogue Galaxy too. You'll probably like that...it's done by the Dark Cloud 2 developer

KUF Heroes is coming out next month I think

Speevy

Banned
I didn't mean to sound selfish like this is just for me. I believe that many gems are missed when a generation ends. Sin and Punishment, for example. And I'm sure countless PSOne games. So this thread is for everyone.

Top Bottom