• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you listening to now: Rap edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

methodman

Banned
Right now ive been bumpin Masta Ace - A long hot Summer; if you've heard any of his older cds (Disposable Arts, Slaughtahouse, Sittin on Chrome) it kills them all. I Highly recommend this cd to any fan of old school rap. Please buy this... or download some tracks whatever.. Its a fucking awesome CD.

B0002A2VQE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Only rap I've been listening to recently is Dizzee Rascal's new album Showtime. Not really sure how I feel about it yet.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Mobb Deep - Win or Lose
Devin - Kooter Brown
Young Buck - Do It Like Me | Bang Bang | Shorty Wanna Ride
Cormega - Tony Montana, Redemption

Albums-
UGK - Ridin' Dirty (Fucking Masterpiece... Easily a hip hop classic)
Gang Starr - Moment of Truth (Fucking Masterpiece... Easily a hip hop classic)

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Old School

Black Moon - Enta Da Stage
UGK - Riding Dirty
Scarface - Greatest Hits
Kurupt - Kuruption
Memphis Bleek - M.A.D.E

Midas

Masta Ace - Long Hot Summer - Awesome album
Mobb Deep - Amerikaz Nightmare - Trying to feel this but I'm not sure what to think, maybe I should listen to The Infamous
AZ - Final Call - As always when it comes to AZ there's some really good songs but too much junk. But it's still a nice album

And some old stuff like Deltron 3030, Afu-Ra - Body of the Life Force, Cormega - The Realness

Rass Kass- Soul on Ice
Klashnekoff- Sagas of Klashnekoff (UK MC kills anything from what I heard of The Streets and Dizzee)
Viktor Vaughn-Venomous Villain
Talib Kweli-The Beautiful Mix

Dilbert

I am SOOOO out of a hip-hop mood these days. The only hip-hop albums that I've listened to in the last month are The Gray Album by Jay-Z + DJ Danger Mouse (which is still genius) and O.S.T. by People Under The Stairs. "The L.A. Song" rocks my Los Angeles-living ass.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Viktor Vaughn - Venomous Villain (Not as good as Vaudeville but I enjoyed it more than Madvillainy...)
Kanye West - College Dropout (Everyone told me this was hot, I didn't believe them, I was proved wrong)
Mr. Lif - I, Phantom (It doesn't get old, so good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom