• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you guys do when there's no internet?????

DonJorginho

Banned
I hear burger sauce makes the best lube.

Indeed it is, I had to find the perfect combo, garlic mayo felt nice but left a nasty smell, chilli sauce gave a really nice scent to the shaft but the pain was unbearable.

Burger Sauce is the perfect in between, lovely neutral aroma mixed with a pleasant, moisturising texture.

Put some burger sauce and fresh cabbage and onion into a hot pitta and bam you have a fleshlight which is edible so it saves your sex drive, your hunger and the environment.

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I have a bookcase full of things I want to read.

But the truth is that even without internet I'll do what I mostly do, which is replay games I played 5 years ago instead of the many new games I have like some sort of fucking idiot (currently Danganronpa Reload).

Allforce

We had a tornado rip through nearby a few years ago and knocked out power for 5 days. I work from home so that was a boring vacation.

Basically just hung out at the library and coffee shops during the day, schools were open so my wife and kids were gone. I had a generator running pretty much 24/7 so I could keep the fridge, sump pump, and other essentials running. By the third day I had some lights and the TV/XBox hooked up to it so we could at least watch some movies and have cold beer.

On the 5th day I finally had my uncle drive into town to tie the generator straight into my breaker box so I could power the whole home (power company was saying it might be weeks before we were back up, 17 poles were needed to be replaced) but when we literally got everything set up to start the job the power came back on LOL

Gargus

Banned
Play games, museums, read, draw, like science and physics and technical manuals, ride horses, target shoot, clean, take care of the house, watch movies, go for a drive, cook or go out and eat.

Pretty much everything I normally do. I grew up when cable tv had like 25 channels, every phone was attached to a building, and I also grew but ass poor in the country in the 70s and 80s. So I dont "need" the internet or anything electronic that is.

Pejo

200.gif

Karmic Raze

I just use my phone for the internet. I can use the hotspot to get my shit online again too, so... I am more depressed when the power goes out. Then I am REALLY fucked.

Top Bottom