• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what happened to 1up.com?

MC Safety

Saint Cornelius said:
And who said chivalry was dead!?

chivalry.jpg

Bunch of bitches in this thread. :)

I call it being a human being, but whatever.

MC Safety

Saint Cornelius said:
That's cool, but your badge of righteousness is glowing so brightly that it's blinding the rest of us troglodytes down here.

Good use of the word troglodyte. But I'm still pretty much laughing at you for somehow thinking manners or basic human decency is somehow above and beyond the call.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: I really like 1up.com's personal pages, which allow for journal entries.

Disco Stu said:
Good use of the word troglodyte. But I'm still pretty much laughing at you for somehow thinking manners or basic human decency is somehow above and beyond the call.

I'm certainly glad I was able to satisfy your proper word usage cravings as well as provide you with a bit of laughter.

Disco Stu said:
Anyway, back to the topic at hand: I really like 1up.com's personal pages, which allow for journal entries.

True; for everyone without a blog and unwilling to use something free like Blogger, its a great idea (and being hooked into the 1up.com database is a plus), but for everybody who already has a blog, its basically useless. (I blow enough time writing for one let alone two.)

I would comment on the general site layout but my thoughts have been echoed pretty well in this thread already.

Top Bottom