• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is a good place to buy import games in the NYC area?

Mihail

Banned
I've heard that there's an import shop near Penn Station but I've yet to find it or any other such store. And I live here. :S

lachesis

They used to, but I don't think they carry import games anymore.

There used to be 2 import guys on 32nd street between 6th and 7th. One was called game express, and the other one was called 32nd games. I think game express might be closed down, and I've been to 32nd games few weeks ago, and they now only carry domestic games. (but pretty good price outside of chinatown).

Check china town's penguin place (elizabeth street) - and that's probably the cheapest bet. There are some places which used to carry imports, but I haven't visited them in few years, so I don't know whether they carry them anymore or not. I normally order through NCSX (which is located on queens, but I don't think they have offline store) on all of my imports.

lachesis

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Mihail said:
I've heard that there's an import shop near Penn Station but I've yet to find it or any other such store. And I live here. :S
www.gexpress.com

right by penn station.

edit: oh! I didn't realize they don't carry imports anymore.

Try the locations listed in the post above this one.

Mihail

Banned
I'd like to check out this store, even if they don't carry imports, but according to that website, they are in New Jersey.

Does their NYC location still exist?

In fact, do you guys have any other gaming store recommendations? I don't care if they have imports -- I just want to check out some good, non-chain game stores. I've done my shopping online for so long that I feel like I'm missing out on part of the consumer experience :p as well as on some possible cheap deals.

Top Bottom