• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What kind of character will you create in Starfield?

ssringo

I have no talent so randomized until something looks decent.

Then use something from r/StarfieldSliders once quality creations start rolling in.

Sybrix

craig-1637338543243.jpg

Shubh_C63

Male Mary Sue

I hope game's character and story is good enough to make me divert from this path like in Witcher.

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
A Khajit farmer who used to be a skooma addict, but has kicked the habit and is leading a normal life, but his wife is killed by daedra summoned by the evil wizard Bal Galog, which propels the hero on a quest for revenge, redemption and, ultimately, self-discovery.

LostDonkey

Honestly I'm gonna try and seduce every woman and slap every guy that looks at me wrong.

Maybe even seduce some alien women or even men if I'm feeling fruity and spicy.

draliko

Female with a glorious ass... That's what it matters for me... If I have to look at an ass for 300hours let it be nice at least... As for the background don't know, probably space pirate cynical bastard bitch or along the lines

Female with a glorious ass... That's what it matters for me... If I have to look at an ass for 300hours let it be nice at least... As for the background don't know, probably space pirate cynical bastard bitch or along the lines
You know you don’t have to look at the characters butt the whole time yeah?

Top Bottom