• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What newscaster/anchor makes you angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching Hannity & Colmes right now, TV on mute, yet just the image of Sean Hannity running his mouth pisses me the fuck off. And he's talking to that moron John O'Neill.

Socreges

Banned
story.novak.jpg

He kind of looks like:

brain.jpg

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
but hannity doesn't qualify as either a newscaster or an anchor. I SMELL BAIT

karasu

the camermen make me mad when they take the camera off of the pretty woman and put it on the dumb dude before I can finish my buisness.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Bob Costas and Katie Couric, if only for these Olympics and specifically the opening ceremonies.

Jason said:
Jim Lang a.k.a Blinky McBlink
jim_lang150x197.jpg
hahahaha NO FUCKING KIDDING

Next time you watch him, think of it how I do.

He's trying to look at his big nose, and the strain of his eyes trying to focus on something that close makes him constantly blink.

calder

Jason said:
Jim Lang a.k.a Blinky McBlink
jim_lang150x197.jpg
HAHAHA. I made a thread about him way back but no one responded, I think because I got his name wrong. Every time he's on I call my wife and tell her to look at the TV, and every time she freaks out about how this odd looking mofo GOT ON TV. Did no one at his interview notice his bizarre facial tic or something?

In general I can't stand female American news presenters. They always sound like they are speaking slowly so the idiots at home can try and understand what they are saying. The men aren't as bad but they do it as well, just not as forced.

I'm going to say this now because it needs to be said.

Hannity, Colmes, O'Reilly, Rush, Van Sustererenen, King, etc. are NOT NEWSCASTERS OR ANCHORS. They are commentators, vastly different from folks who read or report the news. Whenever these guys show a news story, it's merely to make a point. They are not reporting anything.

It's something that always bugs me when these discussions take place.

That said, I'd love the opportunity to just smack Hannity with the pimp hand. Where's that Human Tornado guy when you need him?

Brit Hume. Fuckin' mealy-mouthed corporate tool. Rupert Murdoch's cock is worked so far up his ass he might as well be some sort of dick puppet.

The name escapes me, but that crazy blonde fem-nazi on CNN that wouldn't shut up about how evil Kobe was because of the blood on the the gold digger's underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom