• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What should I get drunk off of tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
get yourself some 151 and everclear. pour one shot of each, then combine the drink. now, you have yourself a '252.' two shots of that, you should be good for a loooong time. beware, though.. the drink BURNNNSS like a motherfucker!

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i prefer the slow route to innebriation. jack and coke, baby.

if you want to get shitty, leave out the coke.

Teh Hamburglar said:
wine coolers

gray.gif

why not get some boone's farm while you're at it?

aoi tsuki

Threads like this depress me, and make me want to stop drinking.

But not right now though; beer doesn't keep well after it's opened.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Tritroid said:
Just start off with beer as a warmup and then step up to the hard stuff. (Vodka mixes)

beer then liquor, NEVER QUICKER!

or is it sicker? i always forget

seriously though, i have to get pretty intoxicated on liquor before I'll even try to drink a beer.

ballhog

Get two bottles of red wine, nothing in a jug or with a screw cap. Just get whatever is in the 2 for $12 crate. Wine is good fun.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
8bit said:
Get drunk off your face on Absinthe.

I had my first experience with that when I was in Japan. I think it wasn't real stuff, lacked the hallucinogenic or something. Either way, we were all dancing in the streets that night I tell you.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Mix some vodka, a little bit of ameretto creamy type stuff, and some coffee. Tastes damn good. Figure out the margins yourself :)

aoi tsuki

Beware of getting drunk off of red wine. Congeners may add to the flavor, but they leave you feeling like shit the next day.

Prospero

sefskillz said:
beer then liquor, NEVER QUICKER!

No, no, no.

Beer before liquor--never sicker.

Liquor before beer--never fear. (We'll also accept "liquor before beer--in the clear.")

Also: grape or grain, but never the twain.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
No no, it's

Liquor before beer, have no fear
Beer before liquor, fuck you up quicker

Absinthe? You should try Chartreuse. Good stuff, but very different from most alcohol.

http://www.chartreuse.fr/pa_history3_uk.htm

The GREEN CHARTREUSE is the only green liqueur in the world with a completely natural color. It is powerful and different.

Though the precise herbs in chartreuse are not publically known, there is a small quantity of thujone, the active chemical in wormwood (and consequently, absinthe.) This considered, it is no surprise that the intoxication caused by chartruese is both stronger than it's alcohol content (110 proof) would otherwise indicate, and slightly different because of thujone's psychoactive qualities.

Chartreuse is made according to extremely complex secret formulae and contains about 130 different herbs. The monks control distillation, while bottling and sales are conducted by a secular company.

Only three brothers know the names of the 130 plants and how to blend and to distill them. They are also the only ones who know which plants they have to macerate to produce the green and yellow colors. And they alone supervise the low ageing in oak casks.

chartreuse.g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom