• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks will you have for today's State of Play? May 30th, 2024

The most important thread of the day.

What snacks and drinks are you going to enjoy with the State of Play Today?
Post your carefully curated treats!

My choice is 4 pack of St.Bernardus
wBrGvFj.png

And some Raspberry Dark chocolate:
4ZY9Zcv.png

And the link to the event:

IlGialloMondadori

Gold Member
4 7-to-10% beers and a box of chocolates for a bunch of videogame trailers. You're gonna be drunk as fuck and sugar rushed. You're gonna wake up tomorrow regretting things.

As an aside, I always find the, "Snacks and drinks for a set of trailers," a bit odd, but maybe I'm just no fun.

Last edited:
4 7-to-10% beers and a box of chocolates for a bunch of videogame trailers. You're gonna be drunk as fuck and sugar rushed.
I'm a Finn, 4 pack of beers is an appetizer.

You're gonna wake up tomorrow regretting things.
Every morning!
As an aside, I always find the, "Snacks and drinks for a set of trailers," a bit odd, but maybe I'm just no fun.
You should drink more.

DJ12

I'll drink the tears of internet trolls, and eat the dried skin console warriors have ripped from their body in a rage either from a rubbish showing or the games not being on their console of choice.

Last edited:

Shifty1897

That's dinner time for me. I plan on throwing together something for my kid, turning on Netflix, and eating while watching it on my phone and thinking the new Astrobot game just looks "okay."

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Im probably be playing some pool and drinking whiskey while eating peanuts and hot doritos ... In the e3 era it would be a event with friends online together and whatnot... now Im older and this state of play and shows from sony has been boring and truly disappointing... so ... drink up! .. going to leave here my nice pool table and bar setup for tonight.

0At17bz.jpeg

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Midnight is too late unless there is a chance for PS5 Pro reveal+preorders, so I will be sleeping by then. I will watch it in the next morning with coffee.

IlGialloMondadori

Gold Member
Im probably be playing some pool and drinking whiskey while eating peanuts and hot doritos ... In the e3 era it would be a event with friends online together and whatnot... now Im older and this state of play and shows from sony has been boring and truly disappointing... so ... drink up! .. going to leave here my nice pool table and bar setup for tonight.

0At17bz.jpeg
You dickhead, I come in here and just feel bad. What do you do for a living, because I don't have a setup like that?

Nice Eddie!

Top Bottom