• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks will you have for today's State of Play? May 30th, 2024

SJRB

Gold Member
how_exmillionaires_lost_everything_they_had_09.gif

P.Jack

Since I stopped drinking a few years ago, I’ll just smoke weed and eat a bunch of finnish salmiakki.

Haven’t seen one of these in a while but figured since Sony hasn’t showed much in recent times, this might actually be decent. Prepared for disappointment!

LostDonkey

Monster Nitro, some tunnocks caramel wafers maybe a pack of haribo and a tin of mackerel followed by some pistachio ice cream and a hot dog

IlGialloMondadori

Gold Member
There's a leak of what's in this state of play floating around. It's a leaker, so no confirmations, but seems pretty believable.

Maybe cancel some of the celebratory snacks and do something else with your time if you're super hyped.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
If I know I'm going to take a large dump, I'll plan for some snacks and drinks in the bathroom. It makes the process more enjoyable. There's nothing wrong with snacks and drinks for State of Plays.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
How the fuck do you skip on water, i drink like 2 lt of water in a span of 2 hours when i smoke :lollipop_grinning_sweat:
No need for water once you've passed out.

MdHz8u.gif

I only smoke one spliff, 50% tobacco 50% weed, before going to sleep.
For me that's enough for a comfy time before bed, and it's easy on the body.

Weed Smoking GIF

SteadyEvo

4 7-to-10% beers and a box of chocolates for a bunch of videogame trailers. You're gonna be drunk as fuck and sugar rushed. You're gonna wake up tomorrow regretting things.

As an aside, I always find the, "Snacks and drinks for a set of trailers," a bit odd, but maybe I'm just no fun.
He’s gonna wake up with the shits 💩

Not odd imo. A lot of people will put the tv on in the background as they eat.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I will watch after work. I'm going to sous vide a 3-week dry-aged t-bone for about an hour and a half, and sear with a torch (I prefer this method for dry aged beef) and have some water. I will savor each bite and the MH:Wilds trailer. And then go to bed satisfied.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
teriyaki flavored beef jerky. Spinach dip and baby carrots. Sparkling water, lime flavored la croix.

Tryna watch my girlish figure. By that, I mean "round".

Top Bottom