• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What WHO officials don't want you to know! (Omikron: Nomad Soul appreciation thread)

Cyberpunkd

Honestly, how is this not yet a topic?

As some of people not living under a rock know the newest Covid-19 variant is called Omicron. This thread is not about it, it's about God-tier David Bowie:

david bowie GIF

That together with David Cage - before he was making games giving you feels about artificial humans - created one of a kind blend of adventure, RPG, simulation.

Bask in the glory of 1999:

Did you play it? Did you finish it? Is it better than Covid-19? Does it give you respiratory distress? Why the game's soundtracks one of the GOAT gaming OSTs?

Discuss!

Last edited:

Connxtion

Most memorial part was the club with Bowie.

I played it on the Dreamcast a long time ago, but from what I remember the freedom you had (back then) was new and nuts. Am sure the controls are awkward as hell now though 😂

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Coffin Dancing GIF

Oh I remember, I saw this game on a TV back in the day and always wanted to play it, shit looked amazing. Bought it on Steam couple years back, played it but I cant bring myself to play this old shit.

tommib

I played this on PC when it came out and the freedom to go everywhere and inside buildings and flats was insane for the time. Gorgeous music from Bowie. I even finished it and remember a first person endless shooting at the end. It’s Cage’s best game.

It had terrible 2D combat thought.

Top Bottom