• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whats the story with DLC, any new announced stuff?

Where the hell are more maps for CS-X? They released *2* unlockables and thats it, done? Thats ridiculous! I find it hard to believe they only had 2 maps stored on there to unlock, you think they'd through a few more one.. maybe they planned to release a premium download for $5 that would unlock a few more, and realized people would get pissed off or something.

PGR2 should be getting LA at some point for $5, no?

Links 2004's future courses were cancelled...

Anything planned for RSC2? What about FSW?

Crimson Skies recent content is great, that game is still amazing online, and the title of "best live game" on its cover it definitely deserves.. i dont think everyone will think its the best live game, but you cant deny its one of the best.

i wish MS would just put up a tab on xbox live's menu that would take you to the site that hosts the DLC, and let you scroll through the titles that had DLC, and look at whats available, and even DL pay for stuff from the dashboard... so lame that you can only do it via the game.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i'm not sure what rsc2 will offer, but it sounds pretty damn unlikely that it will be any new tracks (sadly). the way the game handles them is just entirely to much data for DLC. new cars, new skins, and new career paths should be coming though. hopefully we'll see some challenging careers for single player, using the classic cars, with maybe a more fleshed out roster.... just my realistic wishlist ;)

LA should be coming to pgr2, i just wouldnt expect it soon. i'd guess its at least a few months off.

that all sounds pretty cool for RSC2... i completed teh first two branches, and am working on the third now, i aint too good at the game though, and its getting hard for me to beat alot of these races in first.

Top Bottom