• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

when is the physical PS5 version of Baldurs Gate 3 launching?

magnumpy

sorry if this has already been discussed, however no clear answer is apparent to me from searching...

I realize there is a preorder page here, however it only says this about shipping:
Wave #2 - Shipping: Q2 2024.
Wave #1 - Shipping: Q1 2024
- sold out

so I'll be waiting until Q2 2024? so sometime between April 1 and June 30?

anything more specific about shipping dates?

I usually don't preorder my games, however it seems I have no choice in this instance 😱

Spaulding

Pre-orders for the Baldur’s Gate 3 PC Deluxe Edition are now shipping, with console editions expected to begin shipping between April and May.

We wanted to get the console versions into the hands of players earlier, however, production issues have meant that shipping dates have been pushed back slightly.

Those waiting for their Xbox version will now receive 4 physical discs, rather than the 3 originally planned, so that we can provide the full game as a physical copy.
(Yes, it is that big).

While we don't expect any further delays, we will continue to keep you updated on when console versions are ready.

To find out when your pre-order will ship, please keep an eye on your emails!

That's the info I got from Larian.

Top Bottom