• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why GTA6 NEEDS Craig Fairbrass

Should the legendary Craig Fairbrass be in GTA6?

• Yes

• No because I'm a fucken dopey kunt

Results are only viewable after voting.

RagnarokIV

You know the pre-mission cutscenes in GTA?

bild.png

You step on the glowing marker, fade to black for the mission intro... You waddle into a scene where another character is in the middle of something outrageous, a verbal back and forth ensues before you reluctantly wander out of the scene. Mission begins.

Well for the past decade or so, Craig Fairbrass has essentially been starring in movies that are made up live action GTA cutscenes!

You can even take any scene out of context and it's hilarious. Have a look at this - shell suit man is basically a GTA character walking into a cutscene.

How about this legendary standoff where GTA character meets a bullshido fake martial arts master? Perhaps he's on a radio station in-game advertising his bullshido dojo?

If you're a fucken bender who don't recognize this geezah then perhaps you know him as Gaz and the original Ghost in the real Modern Warfare 2. Starting to make sense ya dull kunt? Yeh I fucken fort so ya mug.

Should Fairbrass be in GTA6? The answer is yeah you stupid gormless kunt. And if you're gonna vote no, don't be fucken mowfing off in this thread 'cause I'll fucken av ya! Ya fucken mug!

Here's a final clip to get ya going. Bit of fucken violence on a Saturday night for ya boy

Drew1440

Yes! Billy Murry is a British legend. Just don't let him find out if you've had an accident in the last two years that wasn't your fault lmao. InjuryLawyers4U

Ive just realised he played gangster Johnny Allen in eastenders. He's just right for a GTA game.

Top Bottom