• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wikileaks: Aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Some fun facts buried in today's Wikileaks dump.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/10/10/wikileaks-reveals-ufo-​messages-in-clinton-campaign-emails/

Tom DeLonge, who was the guitarist for the power punk trio best known for songs like “Dammit” and “What’s My Age Again,” emailed Mr. Podesta at least twice. He wrote in cryptic terms about their well-documented mutual interest in more government disclosure about the phenomenon of unidentified flying objects of potential extraterrestrial origin.

The emails, released by the website Wikileaks this month, also reveal that Mr. Podesta participated in a documentary that Mr. DeLonge is producing.

It isn’t clear whether Mr. Podesta responded to the messages.

Mr. Podesta, who has worked in the highest levels of government in the administrations of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, has expressed interested in the topic. And he has long championed further government disclosure around classified files concerning UFOs.

In one of the emails from 2015, Mr. DeLonge says he would to introduce Mr. Podesta to two very important people involved in issues “relating to our sensitive topic.”

“I think you will find them very interesting, as they were principal leadership relating to our sensitive topic. Both were in charge of most fragile divisions, as it relates to Classified Science and DOD topics. Other words, these are A-Level officials. Worth our time, and as well the investment to bring all the way out to you,” Mr. DeLonge writes.

And there's more!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/aliens-apollo-astronaut-ed-mitchell-010401752.html

WikiLeaks’ purloined emails cover a wide range of issues that were handled by Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, but the farthest-out issues may well have to do with E.T., alien energy sources and Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell.

While GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump focused his fire on what the WikiLeaks file had to say about Clinton’s Wall Street speeches, UFO fans dwelled on what Mitchell was telling Podesta as he made the transition from the Obama White House to the Clinton campaign in 2015.

In an email from January of that year, Mitchell asked for an urgent meeting with Podesta about “disclosure and zero point energy,” and promised that a colleague named Terri Mansfield would “bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.”

Mitchell sent another plea via email that August.

“Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth,” Podesta was told. “They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.”

I did a search and didn't see anything posted, so......

Obligatory political comment: Hillary is doomed.

PsychBat!

Banned
Zero point energy you say?

Jason-Lee-Buddy-Pine-Syndrome-The-Incredibles.jpg

TaterTots

Banned
I believe people out there said he was nuts for claiming he spoke to officials about the topic...welp. Gonna have to take that back. If Podesta was in his documentary why wouldn't he respond to an email? Seem Tom wasn't lying. That you have to give.

Lulubop

In an email from January of that year, Mitchell asked for an urgent meeting with Podesta about “disclosure and zero point energy,” and promised that a colleague named Terri Mansfield would “bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.”

Mitchell sent another plea via email that August.

“Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth,” Podesta was told. “They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.”

wut

gutshot

The Mitchell emails are interesting in how crazy they sound. Of course, the dude was 84 years old at the time so he has an excuse for his crazy. Tom DeLonge has no such excuse.

Dishwalla

Banned
Come on guys, Tom DeLonge doesn't represent the views of the band Blink-182 as a whole, especially since he's currently not even in the band.

TaterTots

Banned
I'm surprised so much of GAF thinks it's crazy that there is other intelligent life out there. It's as though we forget how primitive our technology is. If I came from an peaceful advanced civilization there is no way in hell I'm revealing myself to this planet. You'd have gun nuts shooting at the sky and all kinds of shit lol.

I'm surprised so much of GAF thinks it's crazy that there is other intelligent life out there. It's as though we forget how primitive our technology is. If I came from an peaceful advanced civilization there is no way in hell I'm revealing myself to this planet. You'd have gun nuts shooting at the sky and all kinds of shit lol.

Almost no one doubts the existence of life in other parts of the universe, what is difficult to believe with our current knowledge is alien civilizations having the means to cross the vastness of space and to come to us, only to pass inadvertently on top of that.

That said, the UFO phenomenon is real since there are thousands of documented cases and a small percentage are definitely unexplainable, many of them backed by proper authorities and multiple witnesses. That doesn't mean it is aliens however, it could be anything from time travelers to extra-dimensional entities, if nothing else it is a fascinating social and anthropological phenomena which probably should be investigated more seriously.

Kyzer

Banned
A lot of people are mistaking us already having gone through a thread of this and the conclusion being that there is a lightning rod that anyone can email about aliens and "talking to officials" is not hard, for us thinking there is no such thing as aliens. Its okay to laugh at this. Because its crazy.

The Mitchell thing is more interesting. OP, why did you have to dump it at the end of a Tom Delonge story which has already been covered in a different thread...

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This was already posted. Or this is an alien conspiracy to cover up the alien conspiracy. You decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom