• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wipeout Pure gamma pack 3 is out

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Demigod Mac said:
Look inside their #1's folder.

THAT is the folder you need to copy to your PSP.

what folder on your stick do you put it on? The root or in game?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
gamma packs go in psp/game

so it should be:

/PSP/GAME/UCUS98612DGAMMAPACK1
/PSP/GAME/UCUS98612DGAMMAPACK2
/PSP/GAME/UCUS98612DGAMMAPACK3

Flo_Evans

ZMOG! these tracks are fucking sweet!

oh and incase you haven't figured it out, the DL packs go in the PSP\SAVEDATA folder, not the /GAME one :D

Flo_Evans

DAMN! new themes and tracks comming out on the 28th!

Add-on pack for July will be available for download on July, 28th!

New pack called "Delta Pack" will add new league to you game!
"Delta" size: 8MB
2 new menu graphics
- Team Asegai
- Team Harimao
2 new circuits
- “Iridia” Length: 2680M Altitude: 290M
- “Anorufasupasu” Length: 5097M Altitude: 170M

I <3 you wipeout pure! Its the game that keeps on giving! MICROTRANSACTIONS CAN SUCK IT! free DL content for life yo!

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Flo_Evans said:
DAMN! new themes and tracks comming out on the 28th!

I <3 you wipeout pure! Its the game that keeps on giving! MICROTRANSACTIONS CAN SUCK IT! free DL content for life yo!

That is fine and dandy, no let me know when someone else in the world wants to play it online because I'm tired of not being able to

Jonnyram

Nice... I wonder if/when we'll get new music.

I bought the JP version now so I can get the stuff earlier (as well as having the Wire05 stuff). Anyone want to buy my US version? :)

BuddyC

http://www.gaming-age.com/news/2005/7/29-96

Screens at the link.

SCEA just announced details for the Wipeout Pure Classic Pack 1. Available August 1st, Classic Pack 1 features a virtual remix of the classic Altima VII track, plus two classic Wipeout tunes from Cold Storage in the form of "Cairodrome" and "Canada". Also in the download is the stylish new Goteki 45 FX300 ship and the Goteki 45 skin to show your allegiance to the re-formed team from Makana Island. This download, like the Gamma Packs before it can be downloaded from the www.WipeoutPure.com site, or through the Download feature in Wipeout Pure via hotspot.

Classic Pack 1 Contents list:

* Altima VII (track)
* Goteki 45 (ship)
* Goteki 45 (skin)
* Classic music track 1 - Cold Storage - Cairodrome
* Classic music track 2 - Cold Storage - Canada

Flo_Evans

Agent Icebeezy said:
That is fine and dandy, no let me know when someone else in the world wants to play it online because I'm tired of not being able to

I'm not sure what you mean? While it is not built into the game with a little elbow grease you can play wipeout pure over xlink kai.

hmm why all the diffrent DL packs? I would much rather have 2 new tracks than 1 ship and 1 track. I guess we get new music though so I can't complain!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
some (overblown) screens of the new classic pack

wipeout-pure-20050729012852848.jpg

wipeout-pure-20050729012853973.jpg

wipeout-pure-20050729012855067.jpg

wipeout-pure-20050729012857223.jpg

wipeout-pure-20050729012859457.jpg

wipeout-pure-20050729012858363.jpg

wipeout-pure-20050729012856160.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Zeo said:
Wario: Is there no way to play the Japanese downloads on the American game?

nope...it probably wont be possible ever cause the files are encrypted i think :(

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
Picked up Pure whilst in Hong Kong last week so I assume it's an Asian copy, am I not able to download new content? :(

No download option on the menu. I downloaded the Japanese Gamma Packs and put them in the savedata directory, but no dice.

Top Bottom