• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WitchSpring R - Console Release Date Trailer (August 29, 2024) | PS5, Xbox One & Switch

A magical RPG where you can enjoy training, collecting, adventuring, crafting, and storytelling.WitchSpring R is available on August 29, 2024.

Worth mentioning that devs did an AMA on reddit just a few hours ago. Also, if you're wondering why there's an Xbox One version but not an Xbox Series version as well, it's because the developers didn't have access to devkits. However, the game will be playable on both Series S and Series X via backward compatibility.

HJ0YKsi.png

Guilty_AI

Was really amazed with how much depth the game ended up having. It was pretty simple and straightforward at first and then i was finding secrets behind secrets. Strategies i ignored at first were suddenly showing themselves to be quite useful. The story also turned out to be a lot more thoughtful and emotional than i initially gave it credit for.

Guilty_AI

At this rate Korea is going to be the new Japan as far as video gaming goes.

Have you played Fallen Legion? It's an Indonesian game that sort of resembles games like Odin Sphere.
Haven't played it specifically, but i did play a bunch of other asian games that weren't japanese. Plenty of good stuff out there.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs

Worth mentioning that devs did an AMA on reddit just a few hours ago. Also, if you're wondering why there's an Xbox One version but not an Xbox Series version as well, it's because the developers didn't have access to devkits. However, the game will be playable on both Series S and Series X via backward compatibility.

HJ0YKsi.png

Pretty sure it's playable on XSX (all XBO games are) just not optimized for XSX (smart delivery)

Top Bottom