• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

With the world going on lockdown, be excellent to your fellow GAFers

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
If you thought The Internet was already a battleground of arguments, whoa baby.

Everyone's about to get couped up in their house with their cellphone in hand.

So be gracious to one another, both in person (lol) and online. I can't think of a more important time to be tolerant and kind toward internet strangers.

source.gif

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
In the sense of just being kind to normal people, absolutely. I believe in that approach all the time.

In the sense of I'm supposed to give a free pass to people acting like toddlers on the internet, because they're taking out their frustrations on others? Not so much.
No, I'm not suggesting you should give bullies and manchildren and astroturfers a pass, mock away.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
But it is a flu. Almost. A virus similar to flu. I don't know why people worry so much, if you're younger then 45 and have a solid immune system, you have superb chances that your organism will fight off Corona pretty easily.
Effect on the body is far more like Pneumonia, then flu. Besides flu is caused by "influenza virus" which is different to corona virus. Just because it's "virus" does not mean it's the same. I would rather get this virus:
11036196_800.jpg

- Access Virus TI2

Than any of thies disease viruses.

Teslerum

But it is a flu. Almost. A virus similar to flu. I don't know why people worry so much, if you're younger then 45 and have a solid immune system, you have superb chances that your organism will fight off Corona pretty easily.

So was SARS. So was Influenza. So were a shitload of thing that murdered.

Last edited:
Truth. Trump declared tomorrow as National American Prayer Day. Sounds awesome. We should all be being cool to one another and playing Rocket League.

Last edited:
Top Bottom