• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wkd BO 04•08-10•16 - Melissa (not Martha) puts end to Bats v Supes sausage fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANUELF

Banned
Weekend Studio Estimates:

1) The Jungle Book - $103.6M
2) The Barber Shop: Next Cut - $20.2M
3) The Boss - $10.2M - $40M total
4) Batman v Superman - $9.0M - $311M total
5) Zootopia - $8.2M - $307M total
6) Criminal - $5.9M
I was sure Zootopia would have make more than BvS this weekend

Just got back from watching The Jungle Book. Wonderful movie, great voice cast, great CGI and even the kid (Neel Sethi) did a great job acting, when you consider he was acting opposite CGI animal's and not real people.

Ben Kingsley, Scarlett Johansson, Idris Elba are all great, Bill Murray as Baloo is brilliant, best performance I've heard from him in a while and Christopher Walken as King Louie is genius.

This deserves to do very well.

I mean, I'd see it in theaters because this kind of film greatly benefits from a big screen and sound system and I'm keen to see what they can salvage, but hardly anyone that hated it first time round will want to go again.

I hated parts of it. Snyderman is not my Superman, period. But there were things to enjoy about the movie, namely Affleck as Batman, Wonderwoman and the general look of the movie. There are too many subplots and most of them are not resolved in a satisfactory way so I feel that an extended version would make BvS feel less like a collection of scenes and more like an actual movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom