• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woke up on my pool table with no shirt on

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
This is embarrassing wow I needs to stop drinking we had families friends over last night

blacksheep-chrisfarley.gif

I was at a party at this guy's house and the guy got really drunk and ended up walking into a neighbor's house thinking it was his, took off his clothes and went into the bed. The cops were called on him and we bailed.

Pelao

Once, a friend visiting from Canada got so drunk that we had to drag him almost unconscious from a bar to my house, which was the closest, but which he had never been to before. Not wanting him to vomit on the furniture, we threw him on a mattress in the basement. The thing is that the lock in the basement is quite peculiar, so he had trouble opening it when he woke up. We only realized it around noon when we heard the door rattling.
I can only imagine what went through his head when he woke up alone in a strange basement, but for the rest of us it was the funniest shit. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

KrakenIPA

If I had a pool table I would be playing a lot of pool and drinking a lot of beer! I'm gonna guess that OP was not drinking beer. I would retrace your steps, you might have got an 8 ball corner pocket.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
When a lot younger I was awakened with a loud scream from my sister in law to find myself naked in her bathtub, apparently after consuming far too much alcohol and then hitting the class A's everything went sideways when it came to everyone going to bed, I was with the ex in their spare room, got up to go for a piss in their kitchen drawers ffs, thankfully the ex followed me wondering wtf am I heading to the kitchen, she saved the utensils from getting completely lashed and directed me to the toilet whereby I took off all my clothes and lay down in the bathtub and promptly fell into a sleep coma, she give up trying to remove me and headed off to bed only to be awakened by the SIL who came in for an early morning piss...

20's... Good craic

Top Bottom