• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE: Match Jukebox

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Just heard about this new deal from WWE. It seems pretty good. You get 20 matches for 4 bucks for a month or the enitre year with 20 matches a month for 40 bucks. Not sure if you can download the matches or just watch them.

A few of the matches this month:

ECW:
Bubba Ray/D-Von Dudley vs. Spike Dudley/Balls Mahony
Rob Van Dam vs. Rhyno
Cactus Jack & Mikey Whipwreck vs. Public Enemy

WCW:
Ric Flair vs. Eddie Guerrero
Lance Storm vs. Mike Awesome
Chris Jericho vs. Stevie Ray
Sting and Kevin Nash vs. Steiners

WWF/E:
Undertaker & Mankind vs. Shawn Michaels & Triple H
Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show
Rob Van Dam vs. Jeff Hardy
Shawn Michaels vs. Mankind

Sounds like a cool deal for a wrestling fan, especially if you can download the matches to your PC.

Here is the link: http://www.wwe.com/ppv/jukebox/august/

Bog

Junior Ace
How can you NOT get this? $4 for all of those matches? I'd pay $4 for the WCW matches alone.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Ah yes...RVD vs Jeff Hardy. At the beginning of the Invasion, when they were both motivated. Great match.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
bishoptl said:
Ah yes...RVD vs Jeff Hardy. At the beginning of the Invasion, when they were both motivated. Great match.

you mean before the drug habit kicked in full force? I miss the Hardyz :(

Memles

A whole $6 Canadian for crappy quality streaming video of matches that may be great, but not that great...meh on this one.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Memles said:
A whole $6 Canadian for crappy quality streaming video of matches that may be great, but not that great...meh on this one.

From what I have heard, the stream is not crappy. From people who actually bought the year deal say it is clear and not much stuttering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom