• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE No Mercy '17 |OT| No Way Out from this No Holds Barred event that gives No Sympy

Raw64life

So whats to stop finn from coming out as demon form?

The stipulation is MAN vs. MAN. Pretty simple.

Definitely not the color tights a demon would wear. Definitely Man Finn and not Demon Finn.

Bray should've come out in something less "Eater of Worlds" though. He's kinda pushing it, but still MAN enough for the ref I guess.

robertoci

'The first ever Universal Champion'

Man i'd forgotten all about that to be honest, poor dude was injured before his reign even begun, hasn't really been back up there again.

I didn't even know Bray had 2 forms?! What's the difference in Brays forms 🤔🤔

Edit: Bray did say he wasn't in human form but in God form. Finn won?

Beefy

I hate how they do fake injures then forget it doing a move and then remember it again. Do any wrestlers actually change up their move set for a "injury"?

the best posters
DKh6IE2VAAA2F5P.jpg

I'm 6'1 and scrawny. I bet you I could walk forward while "trapped" in between the cloth ring wrap and ring and rip it off of the turnbuckle posts.

Such a stupid "trap"

Jopie

Finn should have just jumped on him. A back bend isn't that scary. My daughter does those at dance class every Thursday.

Top Bottom