• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg colour!!!!

Pretty great show

Only disappointing matches were Joe/Rollins and House of Horrors (but who expected anything from that)

Agree, great show. Rollins was boring, and the finale to house of horrors. But he cheesy as fuck first part was amazing.

More solid matches than mania imo.

Maddocks

all they needed to do was have stro come back, kick his ass again, and then do the ambulance spot again, but this time have him drive it away instead of tipping it over.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Roman's good at selling post-match injuries, wish he could do the same during the match.

He sells fine during matches. Again, the problem isnt Roman the wrestler, he's fine.

Gurrry

Roman's good at selling post-match injuries, wish he could do the same during the match.

For what its worth, tonight he actually did sell the previous injuries for once. I was shocked when he came out limping and bandaged up. I think that is the first time hes ever sold and injury for an extended period of time.

Strowman is garbage.

It's really tiring to me that people are so easily tricked by booking as long as it's a heel being overpushed. Reigns is a shit top guy but he's 40x better than Strowman.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
At least finally Roman gets his comeuppance for never helping either Dean or Seth by them letting Braun kill him.

TheChits

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

He sells fine during matches. Again, the problem isnt Roman the wrestler, he's fine.

This. I think his superman punch is fucking terrible, but otherwise he's fine.

My biggest problem remains the way the higher ups manage him and write him. It's so so so frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom