• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE2K22 Gameplay Trailer

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
law and order crazy shit GIF

JimRyanGOAT

Animations don't transition smoothly and it looks clunky

Also the framerate is choppy

But ^ applies to every sports game

Last edited:

Majukun

sure looks like a wwe game

i mean some of the faces look better than previous games, but animations look unchanged

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
At moments it looks realistic, then it just looks like every other WWE game in the last ten years.

GreatnessRD

Animations don't transition smoothly and it looks clunky

Also the framerate is choppy

But ^ applies to every sports game
I do agree with this, but I'm going to give these whores a minimum pass since they're in over their heads anyway.
They're using their own engine VC made because Yukes is making the AEW game using their engine.
Yukes is said to be using a new engine for the AEW game. I hope its as solid as their 20-year WWE engine was.

zkorejo

Hair still look like shit. Swinging neck breaker as a generic move off the ladder is still there. Models look great but facial Expressions seem fake as fuck.

Noticed sweat. I remember when they introduced levels of blood and sweat one year.. then took it away and are probably selling it as a new feature for this.

VulcanRaven

Hair still look like shit. Swinging neck breaker as a generic move off the ladder is still there. Models look great but facial Expressions seem fake as fuck.

Noticed sweat. I remember when they introduced levels of blood and sweat one year.. then took it away and are probably selling it as a new feature for this.
2K15 has great blood effects on Xbox One. It wasn't like that on PS4 and it was never patched.

DavJay

Roman and Drew are the only relevant stars in WWE that haven’t been on the cover and they choose Rey. Small decision like that can’t even be chosen correctly I doubt they made better decisions within the game.

I love how the eyes are always staring dead straight like they're actually just lifeless mannequins.

Looking forward to the launch week bug videos.

A few of the ladies faces look odd but most of the men look really good when they are aren't animating, the scans came out great. Now when they have to animate the faces they kind of take on a bit of a cartoonish appearance but during gameplay you really won't even notice it all that much. Brock looks 100X better than he did in the last few games.

zkorejo

Undertaker looks like he's made of clay and then someone punched him right in the bridge of the nose that dented his face slightly inwards forever.

Codiox

You can see in which character the budget went. Lesnar looks finally like a character should these days, but for instance Rey Mysterio looks like PS3 stuff.

Agent X

Roman and Drew are the only relevant stars in WWE that haven’t been on the cover and they choose Rey.

You talking about a different Roman than this one?

WWE_2K20_-_Game_cover.jpg

One reason why they chose to feature Rey Mysterio on the cover of WWE 2K22 is to honor the 20th anniversary of his WWE career.

NickFire

yea nice 'gameplay'....... like those are pre rendered animations. Calling it a gameplay trailer lmao
If that was "gameplay" then this game looks like trash. Honestly, the fact they called that "gameplay" tells me this game is trash. And I am not referring to graphics. I didn't even pay attention to the graphics, because I'm too thirsty for a decent wrestling game to care much about graphics.

Anyway, it looked like slow motion replays and entrances to me. Nothing more.

Top Bottom